Friday 11 April 2014

I Know You Don't Love Me

I know you don't love me,
I am just your toy,
I take aback my feelings,
I don't want to ploy.

I know you don't like me talk,
But still, by your side I walk,
I am slowly becoming a rock,
For i know, you don't want you and me dock.

Finishing the day, looking at the clock,
I wait for you, no matter how hard you mock,
With the sky and the flock,
I try and leave behind, every shock.

Thinking about the way you gaze,
The more I think, the more it is a maze,
I see you not holding the lace ,
I stop there to make it not look like  I chase.

I belligerently ask the moon,
Whether it's a bane or a boon,
Night passes, so does the noon,
I never get an answer, no later, no soon.

I know you won't understand my cry,
Every now and then I plausibly wry,
Not to show you, how hard I try,
And fading dark how my emotions fry.

I know you don't love me, how hard I try,
I know you don't love me, I am just your toy,
I know you won't love me, but still I try.....



1 comment: